Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Boys and Girls Learn Differently

Alrighty so this book definitely brought up some really intriguing points that cause great discussion. I loved how you introduced the book by giving us a couple of activities as a warm-up exercise. I am a firm believer in getting the brain thinking about the ideas at hand. I also liked the way that you randomly split us up into groups and I think two out of the four group stations had us doing an activity of some kind. I think that the activities really helped make the ideas more memorable. My one critique of the presentation would be that I didn't feel that there was enough time at each station. I really enjoyed the discussion and wish that we would have had time for a longer one, or even one where the whole class was involved. I know that this book brings up a lot of controversial ideas and I like hearing other peoples opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment